Who We Are
For the purposes of processing your information, Potentiality Coaching is the Data Controller.
Our site address is potentialitycoaching.co.uk
Our trading name is Potentiality Coaching
Our address is 3 Bells Villas, Mill Street, Houghton, PE28 2BA
Our nominated representative is David Brown.
Why We Process Your Personal Data
We collect and process your personal data to fulfil our legitimate business interests (lawful basis) and for the purpose of providing you with services and offerings (events, communications such as newsletters) that suit your interests. You have expressed an interest in our services and offerings and our processing of your personal data allows us to respond to you with the information you are seeking or that may further interest you.
What We May Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time, including your name, contact details, bank and payment details for payment of events;
- A record of any correspondence between us;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site;
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use;
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
How We Use What We Collect
We use your personal information to:
- Present site content effectively to you;
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you;
- Carry out our contracts with you;
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to;
- Tell you our charges;
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you. We will also let other people do this, and we (or they) may contact you.
If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you.
If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
If you don’t want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box that you will find on screen.
Please note: We don’t identify individuals to our advertisers, but we do give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience, and we may use information we have collected to display advertisements to that audience.
Where We Store Your Data
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
Payment will be encrypted. If we give you a password, you must keep it confidential. Please don’t share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
Disclosing Your Information
We are permitted to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer;
- We can disclose it to other businesses in our group;
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights;
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations, you have:
- The right of access (to the personal data we hold about you);
- The right to rectification (if any of the personal data we hold is incorrect or out of date);
- The right to erasure (of your personal data from our systems);
- The right to restrict processing (by us of your personal information, in other to notify us if there are ways in which we may use your personal data with which you are not happy);
- The right to data portability (meaning that if you want to get your personal data from us it should be made available to you in a way that is accessible to you);
- The right to object (to the use of your personal data in some circumstances);
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling (- in many circumstances, you have a right to prevent automated processing in the form of automated individual decision-making and profiling).
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links To Other Sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site.
- The Parties will use their best efforts to negotiate in good faith and settle any dispute that may arise out of or relate to this Agreement or any breach of it.
- If any such dispute cannot be settled amicably through ordinary negotiations between the Parties, or either or both is or are unwilling to engage in this process, either Party may propose to the other in writing that structured negotiations be entered into with the assistance of a fully accredited mediator before resorting to litigation.
- All negotiations connected with the relevant dispute(s) will be conducted in confidence and without prejudice to the rights of the Parties in any further proceedings.
- If the Parties agree on a resolution of the dispute at mediation, the agreement shall be reduced to writing and, once signed by the duly authorised representatives of both Parties, shall be final and binding on them.
- If the Parties fail to resolve the dispute(s) within 60 days (or such longer term as may be agreed between the Parties) of the mediator being appointed, or if either Party withdraws from the mediation procedure, then either Party may exercise any right to seek a remedy through arbitration by an independent arbitrator.
- Any dispute shall not affect the Parties’ ongoing obligations under the Agreement.
I use Google Analytics to track data on my website traffic. No personal data is collected, but information such as geographic location and IP address may be recorded.
I use Google’s reCAPTCHA service to prevent spam bots from automatically completing my contact form. It is only used for this service and purpose. You can find out more about reCAPTCHA here: https://support.google.com/recaptcha/